Rogers Mechanical Company has a 10,000 square foot facility-utilizing computer aided manufacturing of air duct and specialty fabrications. We can fabricate carbon steel from light gauge metal to 10 gauge. We have a plasma-cutting table, as well as heavy gauge shears, brakes and "TDF" flange machines. Most of our duct utilizes a CDS flange connection, with the flange and corners turned directly onto the duct for low leakage, high-pressure applications. We can also fabricate heavy gauge black iron, stainless steel, aluminum, PVC, flanged round duct and fiberglass. Ductwork is fabricated to SMACNA standards.
Contact our shop manager Mr. Joe Rogers, V (phone 610-369-2791 or fax 610-369-2796) for competitive pricing on the following fabricated materials:
- Ductwork including: galvanized, fiberglass, stainless steel, black iron, and aluminum construction.
- Welded ductwork
- Roof rails
- Roof curbs and curb adapters
- Flashings and counter flashings
- Burglar bars
- Equipment support stands
- Kitchen grade utility apparatus
- Agriculture boxes, planter boxes
- Custom items built to your specifications
- Optional delivery to your jobsite available
Fabricated for commercial, industrial and residential applications.